Thursday, February 2, 2017

Tasting- Prime Brume Soave Garganega

Name: Prime Brume
Variety: Soave blend with Garganega
Region: Soave
Country: Italy
Year: 2015
Price: $10

Winery Review: "Brilliant emerald straw color. Aromas and flavors of brazil nuts, creme fraiche, and kiwi and starfruit with a silky, lively, dry-yet-fruity light-to-medium body and an effortless, engaging, medium-length watermelon, yellow apple, and clementine finish. A delicious, artfully balanced soave with a great range of fruit flavors."

My Review: Round two of tastings, here we go! This smelled fruity, and if I had to name a particular one I would go with pear. Tasting it was dry, light, thin bodied, and hint of pear taste.

Paired with food: No, but if it was personally I would just eat the food. I didn't particularly care for this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment