Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tasting- Avery Quinn Zinfandel

Name: Avery Quinn Zinfandel
Variety: 100% Zinfandel
Region: Santa Rosa, California
Country: USA
Year: 2013
Price: $15

Winery Review: Lightly spicy aromas and rich, soothing fruit flavors make this an attractive, lovable and classically proportioned wine. Cherry and raspberry flavors rest on a lightly tannic but smooth texture, and linger on the finish.

My Review: My favorite wine at this particular tasting by far, so much so I actually bought a bottle! Smells offered a rose like hint, and the taste was incredibly smooth. Slightly sweeter and lingered with a smokey flavor at the end. Delicious!

Paired with food: Not at this particular tasting, but I am pairing it with broiled pork medallions, artisan bread and Gouda cheese tonight because I loved it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment